Sunday, May 27, 2007

so tonight was the Cobalt Season's album release party in San Francisco. it was so much fun to be a part of this event, to share in the culmination of this project into which they have invested so much of themselves and their time. the music, besides the fact that it is well written, arranged and played, carries with it the energy of the kingdom. the themes and currents of their songs resonate deeply within me. thanks to the cobalt season for making something beautiful happen these last couple nights; it was an honor to be a part of this.

i have found myself reconnecting these last few days with some of the core parts of bethany's and my journey, and the things that brought us together and have compelled us to take the path we now travel. things like this, this , and this are a few of the things i have come across this week which have reawakened my soul to the things which propel me forward in my quest to follow the way of Jesus in the world. it seems right that i try to create some music to express this re-invigoration i have experienced--creating music is something i have been out of touch with for some time, so i look forward to seeing where this will take me...

No comments: