Monday, October 27, 2008

triathlon. check.

the marin triathlon was amazing...it was a beautiful course on a cool
but sunny day, the saltwater was refreshing (in my wetsuit of course),
and Adam and I both had great races, finishing in 2:21 and 2:24
respectively. without planning it we ended up finishing the swim at
almost the same time, biking the course together and running almost
the whole run together. we decided we wouldn't have pushed as hard if
we hadn't done it together.

I gotta say, it was pretty funny to see the looks of disgust on
people's faces when they saw me, a guy about 50 lbs heavier than most
of them, passing them on my bike:). I am thankful for the opportunity
to push my body to new limits, and thankful for a friend like Adam.

1 comment:

Tyson said...

Clearly 50 lbs of muscle!!! You are are awesome!!!