Monday, June 2, 2008

got a new home.

we are now moved into a new apartment on the other side of the mission district, the same neighborhood we have been living in.  it is awesome!  sunny, underground parking, heated pool...these are hard to come by in this city. anyway, i'll try to post some pictures when bethany and i can finally get organized. it is a liiiiitle bit ridiculous right now...but we are having fun going through our stuff and getting rid of things we don't need.  i am feeling nourished by the sunshine and cool breeze, the company of my wife (of 4 years this thursday!) and the aftermath of a 7 a.m. swim in the 53 degree water of the aquatic park with my dear friend adam this morning.


also exciting....i am going to start brewing my own kombucha this week.  i will DEFINITELY post pictures of that.

new address:

240 dolores st. 
#323
san francisco, ca
94103


1 comment:

Tyson said...

Need a Scoby? They are coming out my ears....I'll bring some camping.